If you want to book for groups or special events, click on the following link:Book for groups / special events
These Terms and Conditions comprise the following sections contained herein:
NBA CAFE STORE and its website http://barcelona.nbacafe.com/tienda/ (hereinafter “the website”) are owned and operated by ANGR BASKET CAFÉ, S.L. (hereinafter, “us”).
Placing an order through this website will constitute a sales agreement between you (as user) and us. Such agreement will be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
To place an order on our website, please follow the instructions below:
Please read these General Conditions of Purchase carefully before ordering any products from our website.
These General Conditions of Purchase are applicable to all our offers and agreements relating to the sale and delivery of products purchased on our website. You must accept these General Conditions of Purchase when placing an order on our website.
You can only place orders on our website if you are a consumer. Distributors cannot.
The minimum age for purchasing products through our website is 16.
You guarantee that the information provided to NBA CAFE STORE in the application or the order is complete and accurate.
NBA CAFE STORE reserves the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
NBA CAFE STORE reserves the right to carry out some verifications of your order before processing it. These verifications may include your address and creditworthiness.
Any order identified as susceptible to fraud will be investigated, and if necessary, cancelled.
The products delivered will remain the property of NBA CAFE STORE until all amounts due have been settled in full, including the payment of shipping costs, whether previous, subsequent or partial deliveries. The buyer will refrain from selling, using or pledging the products prior to the transferral of full ownership.
There may be minor colour variations and other types of small changes in the products due to image scanning, display technologies and other technical reasons. NBA CAFE STORE will not be responsible for any such variations or differences.
NBA CAFE STORE recommends that you follow the care and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the products, and on our website. NBA CAFE STORE will not be responsible for any damage resulting from the incorrect handling of the products, including handling contrary to that indicated in the instructions.
The prices of the products on the website include Value Added Tax (VAT).
Shipping rates are applicable per order.
NBA CAFE STORE reserves the right to change the price of any product at any time. The changes will not affect previous orders.
The prices of the products on the website are in euros (EUR).
The products of NBA CAFE STORE may be purchased from any virtual location provided that the physical shipping address is in Spain, excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
All orders are sent from Spain. NBA CAFE STORE will deliver to the address indicated by you. Deliveries will be made on business days which are not bank holidays in the country of destination or in the region where our warehouse is located.
Orders placed before 12:00 GMT+1 will be shipped on the same day. The tracking numbers, if applicable, will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
NBA CAFE STORE cannot be held responsible for packages delayed for reasons beyond our control.
Shipping will cost €6 for delivery in Peninsular Spain with a time-in-transit of 24/48h and €10 for delivery in Balearic Islands with a time-in-transit of up to 72h.
Orders on our website can be paid for by debit or credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diners Club) with REDSYS payment solutions.
As a customer of NBA CAFE STORE, you may return the items purchased through our website by using the means made available by us.
Returns of items purchased at exhibitions or during sales, discount or clearance periods will not be accepted.
Compliance of the following requirements is essential for the authorisation of your return.
The items will be examined before any action is taken.
We reserve the right to return the item back to you again in the same condition as we received it if the return thereof does not comply with our return policy mentioned in the preceding points.
NBA CAFE STORE will be responsible for the collection and shipping costs if the return is due to delivery of a defective product.
NBA CAFE STORE will only be responsible for the collection costs if the return is due to a change of size of any textile product. The shipping costs will be payable by the buyer.
NBA CAFE STORE reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The use of this Website, and any sales agreement concluded between You and NBA CAFE STORE, will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions of NBA CAFE STORE in force when the purchase order is made through the website or those in force on the day that you browsed the website.
Please check these Terms and Condition from time to time to learn of any such changes.
Last modified: December 2016.
The identity and other information brings over of the titular company of the Web is established in the paragraph " Informative information " accessibly in the HomePage of the Web present. In forward one will refer to AN Grup. to designate to the titular company of the Web. ANGR BASKET CAFÉ, S.L, Spanish company, with head office in Barcelona, Avda. Diagonal, n º 405 bis, inscribed in the Mercantile Record of Barcelona, to the volume 34442, do I foliate 61, leaf n º 2468000, inscription 1 ª, and provided with C.I.F. n º B-62.840.673? AN Grup. is an owner of the following domain: https://barcelona.nbacafe.com
The present Conditions (in forward named as Legal Notice) they take as a regular object the use of this Web that An Grup puts at the disposal of the public in the present URL. The utilization of the web for a third party attributes the User's condition to him and, supposes the full acceptance for the above mentioned User, of each and every of the conditions that join in the present Legal Notice. AN Grup can offer across the Web, services or products that will be able to be surrendered to a few particular own conditions that, according to the cases, substitute, they complete and / or modify the present Conditions, and about which it will inform the User in every concrete case. The present web site has been designed to announce and to allow the general access of Information, activities, products and diverse services offered by AN Grup. All this information, activities, products and diverse services will be named in a joint way inside this document as "Contents".
The User promises to use the Web, the contents and services of conformity with the Law, the present Legal Notice, the good customs and the public order. In the same way, the User binds not to use the Web or the services that borrow across him with ends or effects illicit or opposite to the content, harmful of the present Legal Notice the interests or rights of third parties, or that of any form it could damage, render useless or spoil the Web or his services, or to prevent a normal enjoyment of the Web for other Users. Likewise, the User promises not to destroy expressly, to alter, to render useless or, of any other form, to damage the information, programs or electronic documents and others who are in AN's Web Grup. The User promises not to prevent the access of other users to the service of access by means of the massive consumption of the IT resources across which AN Grup gives the service, as well as to realize actions that they damage, interrupt or generate mistakes in the above mentioned systems. The User promises not to introduce programs, virus, macros, applets, controls ActiveX or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are capable of causing any type of alteration in AN's IT systems Grup or of third parties.Likewise, AN Grup to himself does not play the role the User responsible for the comments and opinions spilt in the web site. The User is conscious and accepts voluntarily and expressly that the use of the web site realizes in any case under his only and exclusive responsibility.? In the utilization of the web site, the User promises not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, the interests and AN's rights Grup or of third parties or that it could damage, render useless or overload the web site or that was preventing, of any form, the normal utilization of the web site. AN Grup saves himself the right to realize any action or operation of moderation, including the edition or suppression of messages that he considers to be inappropriate. One warns that the operations of moderation will be realized of periodic form and with character before his effective publication. AN Grup saves himself the right to put to judicial provision the IP addresses of the Users, to the effects previously notable, if this way it was needed.
Departs from the web site can shelter advertising contents or be sponsored. The advertisers and sponsors are the only ones responsible of assuring him that the material sent for his incorporation in the Web site expires with the laws that in every case could be of application. AN Grup. will not be responsible for any mistake, inaccuracy or irregularity that the advertising contents could contain or of the sponsors. In any case, to interpose any claim related to the advertising Contents inserted in this Web site they can go to the following email address: ang @angrup.com
All the contents of the Web, except that the opposite is indicated, are AN AN's exclusive ownership Grup. and, with character enunciativo, that not limitative, the graphical design, source code, logos, texts, graphs, illustrations, photographies, and other elements that appear in the Web. Equally, all the trade names, brands or distinctive signs of any class contained in the Web are protected by the Law. AN Grup. does not grant any type of license or authorization of personal use to the User on his rights of intellectual and industrial property Or on any other right related to his Web and the services offered in the same one. For it, the User recognizes that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, for any procedure, of everything or part of the contents of this Web constitutes an infraction of the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property of AN Grup. or of the holder of the same ones.
6.1. Responsibility for the Use of the Web The User is the only one responsible for the infractions which it could incur or of the prejudices that it could cause for the utilization of the Web, remaining AN Grup his partners, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives freed from any class of responsibility that It was possible to derive for the actions of the User. AN Grup. will use all the efforts and a half reasonable to facilitate updated and authentic information in the Web, nevertheless, AN Grup does not assume any guarantee in relation with the absence of mistakes, or of possible inaccuracies and / or omissions in any of the accessible contents across this Web. The User is the responsible only one opposite to any claim or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action initiated by third persons against AN Grup. based on the utilization for the User of the Web. In his case, the User will assume all the expenses, costs and indemnifications are irrogados to AN Grup. on the occasion of such claims or legal actions.
6.2. Responsibility for the functioning of the Web AN Grup. excludes any responsibility That could stem from interferences, omissions, interruptions, IT virus, telephonic breakdowns or desconexiones in the operative functioning of the electronic system, motivated by reasons foreign to AN Grup.. Likewise, AN Grup also excludes any responsibility that could stem for delays or blockades in the operative functioning of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or on load in the telephonic lines or in Internet, as well as of hurts caused by third persons by means of illegitimate interferences out of AN's control Grup AN Grup it is authorized to suspend temporarily, and without previous notice, the accessibility to the Web on the occasion of operations of maintenance, repair, update or improvement. 6.3. Responsibility for links The links or linksThey can lead the User to Web others managed by third parties. AN Grup declines any responsibility with regard to the information that is situated out of the Web, since the function of the links that they appear is only it of informing the User about the existence of other sources of information about a topic in concretly. AN Grup remains freed from any responsibility for the correct functioning of such links, of the result obtained across the above mentioned links, of the veracity and legality of the content or information to which it is possible to accede, as well as from the prejudices that the User could suffer by virtue of the information found in the connected Web.
7.1. Across forms
Ante la entrada en vigor del Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y el Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 relativo a la Protección de las Personas Físicas respecto al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de datos y la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, para poder continuar informando de los productos, promociones y novedades de ANgrup así como informaciones de interés y novedades sobre restauración y gastronomía, debe darnos su consentimiento marcando el botón de aceptación.
Le informamos que sus datos de contacto están incorporados en un fichero titularidad de ANgrup con domicilio en Av. Diagonal 405 bis (08008 Barcelona) y no serán cedidas ni comunicadas a terceros para finalidades diferentes para las cuales han sido suministradas, excepto en los supuestos de obligación legal.
En cualquier momento puede ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, supresión, limitación, portabilidad y oposición respecto a sus datos de carácter personal previstos en la ley, enviando un escrito acompañado de una fotocopia del documento de identidad a la dirección postal de Angrup.
En el caso de disconformidad en relación a la tramitación de sus datos puede presentar una reclamación ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, organismo que ostenta la autoridad de control en la materia, ubicada en la C/Jorge Juan, 6 (28001 Madrid).
En el caso de que quisiera darse de baja de las comunicaciones podrá realizarlo a través de cualquiera de las mismas.
7.3. Confidentiality AN Grup. compromises itself to the fulfillment of his obligation of secret of the information of personal character and of his duty to guard them of confidential form and he will adopt the necessary measures to avoid his alteration, loss, treatment or not authorized access, given at all time of the condition of the technology.
The User guarantees that the information, material, contents or observations that are not his own personal information and that are facilitated to AN Grup. across the Web, do not infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property of third parties, not no other legal disposition. The information, materials, contents or observations that the User facilitates to AN Grup., they will be considered to be not confidential, saving itself AN Grup. the right to use them of the form that he considers to be more suitable.
For all offers and promotions:
A. The mechanics of participation in the contests and raffles made by NBA CAFÉ in the different social channels will be specified in the publication of each of them.
B. The territorial scope for its participation is Spain.
C. The participation deadline will be indicated in each of the contests and/or raffles.
D. The prizes will be indicated in each contest and/or raffle.
E. If the mechanics of the raffle or contest includes the contribution of the participants with contents:
a. NBA CAFÉ reserves the right to block those contents it finds pertinent.
b. NBA CAFÉ reserves the right to use these contents for commercial purposes.
c. NBA CAFÉ is not responsible for the copyright of those contents and is exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from its use by the participant who has provided with them.
F. NBA CAFÉ reserves the right to declare invalid a contest or raffle for the reasons it considers appropriate.
G. All raffles and contests will comply with the data protection act set out in point 7.
H. For the assignment of the winners of any raffle we make, software tools will be selected via random.org
The present promotion is organized by ANGR BASKET CAFÉ, SL (hereinafter, “the Promoter”), with address in Barcelona, Av. Diagonal, 405 BIS 8th Floor, and Tax identifications number B66634429; a NBA entity who organizes the promotion for promotional purposes (hereinafter, "the Promotion") in accordance with the terms and conditions content in the present document.
1. Definition of NBA Entities: NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”).
2. This promotion is open to any authorized person to make a purchase at NBA Café (located in Barcelona, La Rambla, 120), except for promoter’s employees, their direct family or any person related to the promotion, included employees of the NBA Entities, including affiliates, agents and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win the promotion.
3. The promotion is exclusively for customers of legal age.
4. The customers will automatically enter in the raffle with every 25€ purchase at the NBA Café restaurant (store not included), from 15/10/2018 to 15/11/2018.
5. The customers will receive a raffle ticket for each 25€ of purchase.
6. The customers will have the opportunity to get an additional raffle ticket if they meet the following guidelines. The customers must upload a picture to their Instagram profile showing their experience at the NBA Café Barcelona, in the description of the picture they must include the NBA Café ubication and label the accounts @nbacafe_barcelona in the picture. As well as, the customers must send to @nbacafe_barcelona account through a private message, the purchase ticket number and their mail. Only the received messages from 15/10/2018 to 15/11/2018 will receive and additional ticket for the raffle. Only will be allowed a picture per Instagram profile.
7. The personal data with which the participants fill in the registration form must be truthful data.
8. Participants may only register once per ticket in this promotion.
9. If it is evident that any of the participants does not suit as the requirements of the Bases, or the data provided to participate were not valid, their participation will be considered null and automatically excluded from the promotion, losing all rights over the prizes granted under of this promotion.
10. The customers have the obligation to keep the raffle tickets. The winner has the obligation to show the raffle tickets once it has been selected.
11. Right of Publicity Release: Participants in this promotion (if minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that the NBA Entities and their designees and assigns may use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.
12. The raffle close on 15/11/2018. The raffle will take place on 21/11/2018 and the winner will be released in the same day. Winner Release must include language in which the winner verifies his or her identity and allows for the use of his/her name and likeness (Right of Publicity) by NBAP and the Partner with no further compensation; and (b) agrees to release NBAP and the Partner from any claims or damages that might arise in connection with the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion.
13. The selection of winner will be made randomly ensuring the transparency of the draw.
14. The winner will get in touch by mail or by phone with NBA Café, the mail is email@example.com or the number is +34 670 506 257 within 48 hours from the raffle. If the promoter: (i) can’t contact the winner, or (ii) the prize is rejected; or (iii) a winner loses the prize under these terms and conditions or can’t take the prize because he can’t comply with these terms and conditions, then the promoter may, in his absolute discretion, select an alternative winner.
15. The name of the winner and the city can be obtained by sending an ordinary mail to the promoter's address below. firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The prize will consist on:
- 2 tickets for the NBA London Game 2019 between Whashignton Wizards and New York Knicks, in London, on 17th January. - Round trip air ticket in economy class to London. For the winner and accompanying (from Barcelona and booked by the promoter). - Accommodation in London for 1 night in regime of only accommodation in at least 3* hotel (booked for the promoter).
17. The prize excludes all the expenses not included (including food and drinks, excursions, attractions, transfers, trips to and from the NBA game, travel insurance, personal expenses / travel expenses and travel visas). The winner and his companion must have a valid passport and any required documentation to travel and enter to London.
18. Any tax or tributary charge that the acceptance of the prize could suppose, as well as any other expense derived from the promotion that is not expressly assumed by the promoter in these Legal Bases, will be at the expense of the winner.
19. The terms and conditions of the relevant suppliers will apply, included the airline, hotel, and the winner agrees to comply and ensure that his companion complies with all the terms and instructions of said third parties. The promoter will be responsible for travel arrangements and lodging.
20. It is the responsibility of the winner (i) to organize and pay the costs associated with obtaining all other travel documents and requirements; (ii) to ensure that travelers are properly insured, including, among others, medical costs abroad, and (iii) to ensure that the travelers comply with the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions entered by the developer and another external supplier.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the promoter and third party providers of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and / or their attendant when taking the prize, and to comply with applicable health and safety guidelines.
22. If the guest / companion of the winner's trip is under 18 years of age, then the guest / companion will only be able to accompany the winner if the winner is his parent / legal guardian.
23. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable. There aren’t cash alternatives. The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for commercial or promotional purposes (including placing the prize in an internet contract).
24. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be maintained.
25. The promoter reserves its right, if there is just cause and prior communication in legal form, to make any change, suspend or extend this promotion.
26. The winners agree to participate in the advertising that accompanies or results from the promotion. No additional compensation will be granted for such promotional activities.
27. Events may occur that make the prize draw or adjudication impossible, therefore, the promoter may, in its absolute discretion, modify, amend or cancel the promotion including these terms at any time without prior notice and the participant accepts that no responsibility will join the promoter as a result.
28. By participating in the raffle, it is considered that participants are bound and have accepted these terms and conditions.
29. NBA Café nor the NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this promotion.
30. By participating in the contest and accepting the prize, the winner consents to reasonable use by the NBA entities of the photograph, voice and / or image of the winner, the content of the registration form and the name and age of the winner without any additional compensation for any future promotion activity.
31. The promoter is not responsible for any losses, thefts, delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this promotion, nor shall we be liable for the use made by the participant regarding the prize obtained from this promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury of any kind that may be suffered by the Participants, winner or third parties.
We do not assume responsibility in cases of force majeure or fortuitous event that could prevent the realization of the promotion or the total or partial enjoyment of the prize. In the event that this promotion cannot be made, either due to fraud detected in it, technical errors, or any other reason that is not under the control of the promoter and that affects the normal development of the Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, modify, or suspend it.
32. The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated in any way with Instagram, so the Participants release Instagram from any responsibility for any damages that may arise from it.
33. In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided by you will be treated by ANGR BASKET CAFE, SL. Your data will only be used for the purposes set forth in this promotion and will not be transferred to third parties except in the event of a legal imperative. You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and limitation to the following address: Barcelona, Av. Diagonal, 405 BIS, 8th floor.
34. We reserve the right to modify or expand these promotional bases, to the extent that it does not prejudice or impair the rights of the participants in the promotion.
35. These legal bases will be governed in accordance with Spanish law. They will be competent to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or fulfillment of these bases by the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
AN Grup it saves itself the right to modify, to develop or update at any time and without previous notification, the conditions of use of the Web present. The User will remain obliged automatically for the conditions of use that are situated in force in the moment in which he accedes to the Web, for what it will have to read from time to time the above mentioned conditions of use.
All the controversies or claims arisen from the interpretation or execution of the present Legal Notice will be ruled by the Spanish legislation, and will surrender to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of Barcelona.